WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
Need more control over your checkout payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states? Tired of snippet-hunting?
Our new WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments extension allows you to create simple or advanced rules to conditionally restrict payment and shipping options.
Here’s what it can do for you, in a nutshell:
Exclude Shipping Methods
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Create multiple add-on flat rates and make them available conditionally, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
Exclude Payment Gateways
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
Exclude Shipping Countries and States
Exclude shipping countries and states in your shop based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
Create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
…still hunting for snippets?